Price of 22ct gold per gram
When you are looking at 22ct gold, you will be looking at a purity rate of around 91%, and it will set you back around £24 per gram.
Where do I get the best 22ct Gold?
In an ideal world we would all be able to hop over to India and pick up the cheapest 22ct gold jewellery possible! But for most of us, that is out of the question. So, where should we shop for our 22ct gold items?
Well, most high street jewellers like H Samuel and Ernest Jones are reputable names, and you would be recommended to browse the stores for the 22ct gold you’re after. But I would highly recommend you check out Ramesh Jewellers in Southall, London. If you cannot get down to the store, don’t worry they have a website and free UK delivery.
If you are a regular viewer of the BBC’s The Apprentice, you may well remember the store was featured last season when the contestants were searching for 22ct gold jewellery!
- They are a traditional family business, and leaders on ethnic and contemporary designs in the UK.
- Opened way back in 1969, Ramesh Jewellers were the first 22ct Gold Jewellers to have been elected to Membership of the National Association of Goldsmiths.
- They also claim to provide the highest quality of gold jewellery, with an excellent after-sales service.
- You can even design your own rings, and they offer advice on the best 22ct gold gift ideas
Why 22ct Gold?
Well, pure gold weighs in at 24ct, so when buying 22ct gold jewellery you know it contains very little other metals. Pure 24ct gold would be too soft to wear everyday as jewellery, but 22ct gold is perfect as it keeps its colour very well and withstands everyday use.
- 22ct Gold - in all of its glory