Excite

We take a look at what is on offer from Barclays mortgages

Are you thinking of trading up in the world on your house and moving into somewhere a little more spacious? Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you will face in your life, and getting it right is of utmost importance. This is why we suggest you check out a mortgage with a company of real repute, like Barclays Mortgages.

Barclays, sponsors of football's Premier League, are one of the biggest financial companies in the UK, helping thousands of people realise their dream of owning their own home each and every year. To take a gander at what they are currently offering in the way of a brilliant value mortgage, we suggest checking out their site at http://www.barclays.co.uk/Mortgages/P1242557963476. Here you will be able to check out your full array of financial options.

Barclays offer a hugely flexible range of mortgage products to consumers. They offer Fixed Rate Mortgages, Offset Mortgages, Tracker Mortgages, and even Loyalty Mortgages and their "Great Escape Mortgage" which aims to release you from the terms of a poor value mortgage and get you on to one of Barclays' lower rate mortgages instead.

Their mortgages offer you the ability to take on up to 85% of the value of the home, meaning you will have to come up with the other 15% yourself. They also allow you the flexibility to pay back up to 10% extra each and every year with absolutely no early repayment charges. They are a fantastic option if you are looking into a mortgage in the UK!

United Kingdom - Excite Network Copyright ©1995 - 2020