10 tips to help you get the cheapest car insurance in the world!
- Google images
This is a guide that aims to help you get the most from your car insurance and get you a little bit closer to getting the cheapest car insurance in the world! Follow our simple tips and see yourself save hundreds of pounds each year!
- Do a Pass Plus course - Sitting this test within 12 months of passing your driving test could see you save up to 30% on your car insurance.
- Use comparison websites - Comparing quotes from different companies allows you to compare each policy and even better you get to see the prices of all companies. Use sites such as gocompare.com and moneysupermarket.com.
- Security - Install alarms or immobilisers as a lot of companies offer 10% off for adequate security devices.
- Car modifications - Keep to a minimum as they make your vehicle higher risk.
- Choose your car wisely - The smaller the engine, the lower your premium will be.
- Build a no claims discount - Can save you up to 80% in years to come.
- Increase voluntary excess - This is the initial sum you must pay in the event of an accident.
- Buy online - Many companies offer discounts of up to 10% for simply purchasing your cover online.
- Add a named driver - Add someone such as a family member with more experience than you. Just having them on the policy can see a major reduction in your premium.
- Reduce your annual mileage - It's simple! The less you drive, the less you pay!
Follow these ten steps that we have provided you with and you will be on your way to finding the cheapest car insurance in the world!