Why you need to have co op breakdown cover
Co op breakdown cover is second to none! They offer cover in the UK for just £5 per month. Unfortunately as we all know, breakdowns do happen. It is a comfort to know that you have help at hand if this is ever to happen to you. With Co Op, help is always less than one hour away or they will even give you £10 to say sorry!
Provided through AXA Assistance, you can be covered for the year for only £60 - this is a saving of £40 per year. There is never any call out charges and they are with over half of their call-outs in less than 40 minutes. There are a wide range of key benefits of car breakdown cover:
- Great value UK and European breakdown rescue and recovery 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Instant cover
- SMS to let you know who will be assisting you and when they are due to arrive.
- £10 to say sorry if they take longer than an hour
- 4 out of 5 cars fixed at the side of the road
- You also get free Homestart for that extra peace of mind
- If they can't fix your car, they tow it to a garage free of charge for you.
- If car cannot be fixed immediately, transport or accommodation will be provided will be provided for up to 7 people
If you are interested in learning more about this breakdown policy or to make a purchase, simply log onto co-operativeinsurance.co.uk
- google images