FBD house insurance - what are you covered for?
- Google images
FBD has been at the forefront of the Irish insurance market for over 40 years making it one of the most trusted insurance companies on the island. The cost of FBD house insurance depends on a number of factors such as:
- Whether you are insuring just the building or if you would like the contents insured as well
- Your location
- Cost of rebuilding the house
- Contents value (if applicable)
- Security measures
- Previous claims history
FBD offer multi product discounts meaning that you can save further by insuring your car or other properties with them. They also have an introductory 20% discount to all new customers who have been claims free for two or more years.
With FBD, you get more than a simple insurance policy. There is a range of additional benefits that are provided as standard. Some of these extra benefits include:
- Wedding presents cover
- Jury services expenses
- Accidental damage to audio and video equipment
- Financial loss due to stolen credit cards
- Alternative accommodation
- Replacement locks for all doors and windows
- Compensation for death
- Frozen food cover
- Fire brigade charges
- Costs of recompiling title deeds
In the event of a claim you can be assured that you will have FBD on your side. They provide a fast and efficient claims service that won't leave you out of pocket.
Getting a quote for FBD house insurance is simple. You can call them in Ireland on 1890 617 617. You can also text "FBD" and your message to 53377 or visit their website at fbd.ie.