Leasing a car can be an attractive way of financing your next vehicle purchase. If you run your own business and need a fleet of cars, leasing will offer the most affordable and practical solution for you.
Advantages of Leasing
- No massive down payment, you only have to make regular monthly payments to maintain the lease.
- Change your vehicle every year! You don’t have to worry about buying and selling your vehicles, you can upgrade to a newer model every year if you choose to!
- Usually the manufacturer’s warranty will coincide with your lease, therefore removing any expected repair charges.
Of course, the downside of leasing is that you don’t have any equity in the car, but the advantages listed above make it more than worthwhile.
Carleasingbargains.co.uk - Located in Stoke-on-Trent, carleasingbargains.co.uk offer leases on new and second hand cars. Whether it's for business or personal leasing, they will have a lease which suits your needs.
They will provide finance for all makes and models, and offer impartial advice on what would suit your needs best when selecting a car.
The typical APR with carleasingbargains.co.uk is a very competitive 9.9% and they offer a range of brands. From Land Rover to Mercedes and from Fiat to Toyota.
Personal Leasing with carleasingbargains.co.uk - An example of one of the bargain car lease deals the website offers:
Ford Fiesta ZTEC (2010 5 door)
- Mileage 22,000
- Alloy Wheels, power steering, electric windows, 6 airbags
- Insurance Group 4
- Deposit of £500 is needed, then monthly payments of £198.64
- Term is 36 months and the APR is 9.7%
- Option to buy car at end of lease for £3,756.80
Also, you can upgrade anytime during your lease for a newer model, obviously the payments will change according to the new lease. Be sure to check out carleasingbargains.co.uk today for the latest in private and business car leasing.
- Which car would you choose?