Everything you need to know about post office insurance for your car
If your insurance is due for renewal soon you should check out post office insurance for your car. The post office can offer you great rates and competitive prices compared to other UK insurers. Any policies purchased through your post office will be arranged and administered by BISL Ltd.
If you want a fast, friendly and professional service, you should let your post office deal with your insurance issues. They have a range of easy monthly payment options for you to choose from and cover is available to start immediately. With the post office car insurance you are covered for the following:
- Unlimited cover for injuries
- £20 million worth of damages
- Up to 60 days travel in the EU
- Motor accessories cover
- Windscreen cover
- New for old vehicle replacement
- Up to 9 years no claims bonus discount
- Collect, repair and return of your car
- Personal items and medical expenses cover
As well as getting all of this with your new policy, there is also a range of extra benefits that you can add to your policy at an extra cost. Some of these benefits are:
- RAC breakdown cover at reduced rates. You can choose from roadside assistance, recovery, at home or onward travel.
- Motor legal protection to defend your rights if you are involved in an accident that is not your fault
- Loss of keys cover up to a value of £1,000
- Guaranteed replacement car
Getting a quote has never been so easy. You can drop into any post office in the UK, call them on 0800 783 3770 or log onto postoffice.co.uk/insurance and get an instant quote online.
- google images